Welcome to dot-totally.co.uk, my little presence on the Internet. There isn't a whole lot that you'll find here, especially right now whilst I'm trying to set everything up. The site is basically just a collection of all the random things I've done and made over the years, all in one place. There may be something of use on here for you, and there may not - its really just a big pile of anything and everything, although I do try my best to keep it neat and organised.
Feel free to look around and peruse to your leisure!
- Transcribble (1st February 2009) My dissertation project developing an online multiplayer game where two players transcribe audio files. By playing the game, players help train computers to solve problematic tasks - in other words, human computation. Still in progress, but coming along q
- iTunes Controller (20th October 2008) iTunes Controller is a Java wrapper package that allows you to control iTunes from your Java application.
- Something Chewie (5th May 2007) My new music blog with music from all over the genres! Updated as often as I can with as much as I can!
- Last.fm Charts HTML generator (4th July 2006) A script that automatically creates Top 10 Artist and Tracks charts from your Last.fm profile which you can use on your weblog or your Livejournal.
- Megatokyo Comics List (29th August 2005) A list of every single Megatokyo comic, which can be filtered to find strips which contain certain characters, of certain type or many more options.
- (19th August 2005) A list of the English Voice Actors shared between Star Ocean 3, Wolf's Rain, Last Exile, Witch Hunter Robin and Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex.
All content is copyright to Stephen Eyre (Alsotop), unless otherwise stated. You may make copies of any information on this website, as long as credit is given to us. You are free to link to this site, as long as you keep the titles of your links appropriate. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
- 1st February 2009 - As the implementation phase begins of my dissertation project, the website Transcribble.net goes live with the in-progress prototype game and details of the development. Check it out if you're interested to see what Transcribble, the Transcribing Game, is all about!
- 20th October 2008 - The first version of the iTunes Controller Java package has been released and a new page created on the website.
- 26th August 2007 - WatchRate version 0.26 has been released, and with it a new page on the website detailing its use, documentation and download.
- 5th May 2007 - I've started a new music blog with wildly varying and eclectic mix of music available. Go and visit Something Chewie!
- 1st May 2007 - The Dave Day website has been updated for 2007. Go and check it out and celebrate your favourite holiday of Dave - remember, its June 14th!
- 15th April 2007 - This Easter has finally seen some updates to the dot-totally.co.uk website. A new design, and some pages are finally starting to reappear. Hold your breaths! Or maybe not, because you'll probably still be holding for some time!
- 4th July 2006 - After a long period of no updates, the website has now moved over to dot-totally.co.uk and will now receive at least a few more updates.
- 10th April 2005 - If you are interested in finding out more about our website usage statistics on 00heaven.net, dot-totally.co.uk and the LibertyWiki, visit our new page for some bandwidth tables.
- 9th October 2004 - We got featured on Mess.be - which is a great honour. Welcome to all the new visitors! Thanks Dwergs!
- 16th August 2004 - I uploaded some Lego stop-frame movies me and wormlover made after finding them on a random CD in the piles on my shelf! Take a look for a laugh!